I just would like to ask that people be praying for us... spiritually speaking... not just when we are in Kenya, but now. This time before we leave is vital for our being ready when we are there. Please pray that we are able to really connect with God now in these months before we go to Kenya, that we are protected from and/or aware of the spiritual battles we will face before we leave.
And for the team, I just want to encourage you not to get discouraged. I don't know about anyone else, but I find it can be difficult to balance everything - school, work, family, friends, and now this trip as well. In the midst preparations for this trip, know that God is using you and growing you even before we leave. These preparations are not in vain, and your time spent seeking God... well, that NEVER is. Press on. If you haven't seen in yet, you will see how God changes you and others thru this trip - both here in Mesa, AZ and in Kenya. And I have seen growth in many of you already, and that encourages me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment