Well, Tina left today - as I type, she is probably in London... or close to. She heads to Kenya tomorrow... today? With all the time changes who knows. We are doing well on finances. The team is working so hard and I am so proud of all of them.
I can't believe we leave in less than 4 weeks - its hard to believe I will be in Africa soon! I cannot wait to go back!
There is still so much to do and think about. On top of spiritually continuing to prepare, there is just all the logistics. Finances (as mentioned), packing supplies, immunizations (still haven't gotten mine - don't worry), all the little things for the trip like shampoo and baby wipes and a good book for the plane ride. There is also saying goodbye and spending time with the family before I leave...which reminds me, I have postcards to make for our family send-off night (more details coming...in the postcard). Adios for now! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment