I can't believe I actually have internet signal out here!! We are currently WAYYYY out in the middle of nowhere at the youth camp we have been preparing for. It is day two and so far I am please to annouce all leaders are running strong... Saturday might be a different story! We have 126 people on campus and the Huruma team has joined up with leaders from Crossroads Fellowship to facilitate and run the camp this week. Please be praying for the team as they learn to lead in a different culture and language. And pray for the kids at camp that the Lord would work in their hearts this week. I'll try to continue posting pictures- Rose wasn't kidding about the internet being slow here.... but have no fear, between her and I we've got about 5,000 pictures of your kids to bring back with us!!
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Greetings from Tiwi Youth Camp!!
I can't believe I actually have internet signal out here!! We are currently WAYYYY out in the middle of nowhere at the youth camp we have been preparing for. It is day two and so far I am please to annouce all leaders are running strong... Saturday might be a different story! We have 126 people on campus and the Huruma team has joined up with leaders from Crossroads Fellowship to facilitate and run the camp this week. Please be praying for the team as they learn to lead in a different culture and language. And pray for the kids at camp that the Lord would work in their hearts this week. I'll try to continue posting pictures- Rose wasn't kidding about the internet being slow here.... but have no fear, between her and I we've got about 5,000 pictures of your kids to bring back with us!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment