Monday, February 26, 2007

Thank you Trinity!

Stand united, singular in vision, contending for people's trust in the Message, the good news, not flinching or dodging in the slightest before the opposition. Your courage and unity will show them what they're up against: defeat for them, victory for you—and both because of God. (Philippians 1:28, The Message)


The church body of TBC continues to astound me. Here is a church that truly takes the command to “stand united” to heart. Our team has not had a single event in which we were not wrapped in support and encouragement by Trinity. Whether it be a meal, a race, a bag of kisses or a missions festival, TBC has continually surpassed our expectations. I am proud to be a member of such an outreach-oriented church; to be a part of a Body that not only talks about missions but actively takes a role in supporting it.


Members of Trinity: thank you for your prayers; thank you for your encouragement. Thank you for financially backing and supporting this team as we seek the Lord’s ministry in Kenya. I am filled with awe as I see God’s hand in all the details of this trip and humbled by your example of faith.


Because of Him,


Tina

1 comment:

Rose said...

I agree 100%!! Thank you so much, all of you!