June 23, 2007
Well, after 20 hours on a plane I arrived in Nairobi, Kenya!! It is so good to be back on African soil. My head is foggy but I’m not sure if it’s from the jetlag or because I got engaged 15 hours ago and am floating on a cloud! Nathan proposed during our layover in London so sitting still through the second flight from London to Nairobi was a very difficult task! I didn’t think the other people on the plane would appreciate me jumping up and down the aisles or doing back flips over the seats… but that’s what I felt like doing!
Nathan and I will be here in Nairobi for a day. Tomorrow we will be driving up-country to Rift Valley Academy to visit his sister at the same boarding school both he and I went for high school. Then tomorrow evening we will catch a domestic flight down to Mombasa. I have no idea when I will find an internet cafĂ© so for now I’m just writing down the news and will try to post this as soon as I can.
Praise God for our safe journey…. 1 Huruma member down, 15 to go!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment