Thursday, July 12, 2007


Thought I'd try the picture thing before we leave!

2 comments:

Liene Stevens said...

praying for all of you!

Chrissie said...

Just wanted to tell you guys we love you and to thank you for letting us be a part of the prayer chain while you were traveling. We signed up for only 30 minutes thinking we could get our kids involved for a few minutes before they lost interest. I want you to know that my family just sat huddled together in our living room and prayed for you guys by name and specific prayer requests for 30 minutes! Gage (age 5) and Annie (age 7) participated and stayed engaged the entire time. Even little Sadie (age 2) sat quietly and played with toys but was riveted the entire time staring at our faces. My kids are so interested in your trip and I know that God is using this trip in very special ways to the young children at our church. We love you all and will continue to pray! The Boatman Family